Industrial Wall & Floor Tile
- Extra heavy duty industrial pavers with specialized slip resistant options to meet the new ANSI-DCOF Slip Resistance Standards for commercial and residential projects.
- Pool Tile used in hospitality and sports programs for walls, floors and infinity edge design.
Wall & Floor Tile
Architectural specialty glazed veneer tile and panels including mortarless installations such as DryTile. Slip resistant tile for Commercial & Industrial floors.
TUNNEL TILE – Specialized Tunnel Tile for:
- John H Wilson Tunnels (Likelike Highway),
- Tetsuo Harano Tunnels (H-3 Interstate Highway),
- Maryland‘s Fort McHenry Tunnels (1-95),
- Baltimore Harbor Tunnels (1-895), and the
- Washington DC Tunnel (1–395).
Brochures per building category
High-Performance Tiles for High-Impact Areas
Agrob Buchtal / DSA is the only remaining manufacturer offering white bodied, keyback tunnel tile. Our Chroma2 glazed ceramic keyback tiles have been used on tunnels around the world. In the US alone, tunnels have been designed with 4 1⁄4 x 4 1⁄4”, 5×10” and 8×8” sizes. DSA products were used in the Lucius J. Kellam, Jr. Bridge Tunnel across the Chesapeake Bay near Norfolk, VA, and the Wheeling Tunnel in WV.
Passing through the Ko‘olau Range on the island of O‘ahu, Hawaii, four tunnels have Chroma2 tile. The twin H-3 Tetsuo Harano Tunnels are each 5,165-foot-long, and the pair of John H. Wilson Tunnels on Likelike Highway (Route 63), are each 2,800 feet long.
The special keyback profile is required for structural purposes as it relates to vibration and impact in a tunnel environment. The keyback provides a mechanical bond, in addition to the chemical bond of mortar that affords engineers a comfort factor over traditional tile. In addition, Chroma2’s properties can meet the stringent requirements set forth by the State Departments of Transportation and other governmental concerns, such as bond strength, color measurement, glaze hardness and water absorption.
H-3 Tetsuo Harano Tunnels O’ahu, Hawaii – 400,000 Sq/Ft CHROMA2 Glazed Tunnel Tile
As simple as it is ingenious
What makes DryTile so unique is the special cork layer. This layer ensures that the tile sticks securely to the floor surface, with no need for mortar and adhesive. We call this new system dry tiling.